Metricoid ensures that your information is protected. All data provided by us is used solely to improve the quality of our service.
How do we process your personal information?
In order to provide products and services, Metricoid processes (collects) the personal data you provide about physical identity in the following ways:
– By completing the contact form on our website;
– Through the processing of personal data available from public registers, Commercial register;
– By processing personal data accessed by the media and the free public Internet space;
– By processing information about your visits to the Metricoid web portals
– By processing information about cookies, IP addresses, operating system, and browser type
How much time do we store and process your data before destroying it?
Depending on the basis of the processing of your personal data, the term is different.
Name, organization, and location data are also used to collect statistics. The data is stored in the Metricoid archive for a maximum of 5 years. Upon expiry of this period, and in the absence of a legal basis for the continued storage of your personal information, the information about you will be destroyed. We permanently delete (permanently) from our system records for you, as well as destroy, in case of availability, the paper carriers.
Just like almost any web site nowadays and ours uses so-called cookies. They help us make our site work the best way possible to make your stay as easy and convenient as possible!
Changes to Privacy Policies
For any changes made to these Privacy Policies, we declare that we will notify you by sending an email electronically (e-mail?) To your emails.
Additionally, Metricoid will take all possible measures to inform you in the case of any changes to the protection of personal data by publishing the announcement on the Metrocoid’s webpage.
How do you contact us?
You can contact us at: +919987776632
Email: [email protected]